perjantai 3. lokakuuta 2014

Time to move on

I can't imagine how fast time goes by! Six weeks of farmwork has come to its end and now it is time for me to move on. More or less difficult it was to say goodbye to three life-like young kids I became very good friends, I continue my travelling plan and move up north to Dubbo. With 41 days signed off towards my second year visa, I leave legendary Kaloola behind with lifelong memories. Last day consisted of building a spit "ROASTMATE" for upcoming BBQ which is, unfortunately, the same evening I leave =)

Heading up!

As the summer is closing in, I'm even more certain that I need more than just a cap to avoid sunburn. And what could be better than the genuine outback wide brimmed Akubra? It's quite expensive - average hat is 140AU$ - but it's worth it!

As you might know the internet is not the best in the outback and I look forward to have some signal at my destination to update new experiences  :)

ROASTMATE by Jacob and Marco


Vaccinating 500 sheeps

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti