sunnuntai 23. marraskuuta 2014

Journey continues: Takeoff!

Finally !!!**88**!! long days of specified work towards second year visa are gone!! That means I am free to go and do whatever I want, whenever I want, and theoretically eligible to apply for extension, but that is going to take place in the far future. Those days included lots of hard work, long, I mean Very long days, blood and sweat. However, in retrospect, it has been tremendous experience what I possibly will never face again (hopefully!:). On saturday I packed up Pulsar and nailed the pedal out of the farm, this time for good.

My route went through famous waterfall road which has good amount of lookouts. There are woollomombi waterfalls, which are 2nd highest in Australia and Ebor falls for example. Even without them the landscape along the way is worth driving.



Coffs Harbour is well known for its big yellow landmark, Big Banana. It also boasts with great range of beaches and variety of activities such as skydiving and whalewatching. For accommodation there is vast amount to choose from starting from backpacker's to campsites to multiple star hotels. Shopping Plaza offers everything you need and even more: it's first time I've seen yoghurtland! Within an hour drive there are additional activities for those who have seen it all, for example, Rainforest Centre in Dorrigo which is a must.



I settled down in propably the best-known backpacker's Hoey Moey. One night during the current season is 30$ which I consider high for a backpacker, but amenities include free bodyboards, fishing equipments, courtesy bus and help with finding work so it's up to you.


Grounded ice with syrup, absolutely tasty!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti