lauantai 1. marraskuuta 2014

Picture splash

I balance my too text-based blog with couple of pictures. They tell more than thousand words, don't they?
Pakollinen peilikuvaus | Compulsory mirror picturing

Handy postcard

7 pm, ~12 hours behind

Still smiling. No time to shave beard though :o


My future home for about 1,5 months. Nissan "Bullseye" Pulsar

Chaser bin conrol panel. Fortunately I need only 4 of those switches and levers =)

Gilgandra sport yard. Trucks bring the grain to the huge silos in the background.

Roommates. We have an agreement that they eat flies and I don't kill them. Quite useful guys after all.

Writing blog with B&G lunch. Hint: If you plan on buying B&G triple chocs as a substitute of timtams, I highly disagree although they're cheaper. Believe me, it's not worth that.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti