perjantai 5. joulukuuta 2014

coastlink

Imagine a 4-lane highway at 4pm when people ends their day at work. Because it has 4 lanes it's not crowded and still moves at normal pace. After a while two lanes merges and it turns into 3-lane. Cars have to give way each other when cars from the merging lane joins in. At this point trafifc slows down from 100km/h to 60km/h but it is still running so no worries. For a few kms you thought it's going to be alright, it suddenly shrinks into 2 lanes. In addition there is a ramp where cars keep coming in and the entire traffic stops for a good while, sometimes moving at walking speed.
Welcome to Brisbane!

Yesterday I left Brisbane after spending a week with a great friend-family and having supergood time (thanks L&L!!). First time in my life I tried surfing with a long surfboard I bought from Target. At first I had hard time staying on it but in no time I got my first wave!



Mongolian Bbq, eat as much as you can!
Lol Marcoola :)
"No worries mate"

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti