maanantai 15. joulukuuta 2014

Sudden happiness

Finding a free overnight stay at 8pm led me park my lovely Pulsar on a quiet suburb street. In the morning I begun my morning routine which is placing the interior back to travelling position, thinking what should I do today and should I have an apple, pear or both for breakfast. A woman living across the street came from somewhere and suddenly asked me:
"how is your morning today?"
- "Good thanks, how are you?" I replied as usually, no matter how I feel that moment. At this point it's very normal that strangers ask each other howyagoinmate. The interesting part was when she continued "Do you want a cup of tea or coffee?" Now I got confused. Is she really going to offer me, complete stranger, a drink? Well, a morning tea is always welcome for a backpacker.
This lovely lady in her forties brought me not only a cup of coffee, but a slice of juicy watermelon and two choco rolls and said "here's your brekky."

Never before have I experienced this kind of hospitality. You really made my day!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti